fighting integerity strength training

Homewelcome to fistFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking For A Trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PommiePu

PostSubject: Looking For A Trainer   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 pm

I want someone to train me the only problem is I don't live in Philly, I live in Montana where we don't have a single boxing gym in the whole state. I'm wanting to take on some schoolkids who agitate my prized pomeranians every time they walk to 7-11. I'm hoping I can send pictures of me hitting the heavybag at my local YMCA and get some instruction to help me take care of these slurpee sipping prepubescent punks. Shall I fail I'm looking for somebody who is willing to place the blame anywhere but on myself, someone who is willing to exhaust every excuse to assure me that a pair of incoming 7th graders pulled one over on me and the system in what is a very shady business. I've heard that your my man Trainer Monkey so what can you do to help. I can commit up to 10 pictures a day and can check in bi-weekly via the payphone at the aforementioned 7-11. Also I have pictures of the pomeranians to share. Let me know, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Skinslob

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Trainer   Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 am

lol!

Why not get rid of the pomeranians? Very Happy JK......best of luck with the campaign of fisticuffs against 15 year old's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Looking For A Trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1